Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial Dong Bang Shin Ki International forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Red Ocean

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DiaRahim
RO Founder
RO Founder
DiaRahim

About Red Ocean Empty
PostSubject: About Red Ocean   About Red Ocean Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:44 am

Why named it Red Ocean?
=Actually "Red Ocean" (RO for short) was not the name I had in mind when I made this forum and "Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)" was not the only group I had in mind when this forum was being planned. Before choosing DBSK and setting up Red Ocean, what I had in mind was a combination of the Japanese and Korean entertainers and the name of the forum was supposed to be "JapOrean". However, after some consultation and discussion with my networking dongsaeng (lil' sister), we came up with only choosing DBSK and Red Ocean. Making DBSK as our main focus and Red Ocean as the forum's name ^^ I think the word "Red" come from the colour code of the group which is red. "Ocean" hmm that's because they had so many and undying fans supporting and sending love to them including myself.

Do you have your own Red Ocean's motto?
=Yes we do and it is "The red of your heart, like the vast ocean that never breaks apart."

Why Dong Bang Shin Ki and not others?
=Alright hmm...Red Ocean focuses on the top Korean & Asian boy group under SM Ent.---Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK). We did not made them as our main focus just because they are already well-known and that we hate other groups or singers. That is a definite NO! We are not bias nor racist...Instead we love and adore ALL with no exceptions ^^ But yeah that is what we had discussed and agreed on...so DBSK it is =D

When did this forum being set up?
=Hmm I think it was a week ago on Wednesday, July 8th, 2009 exactly 19:32pm.

Who hosted this forum and who created it?
=This forum is created by me, DiaRahim (founder) and it is hosted by forumotion.com.

What kind of forum is Red Ocean?
=As many people had known, there are many sites and forum created for our beloved DBSK but we did not let it stop us from creating one too. Well Red Ocean is another International DBSK fansite like many others.

What's your aim?
=Umm we aim to be one of the most visited, attractive, informative and liked fansite like many others such as the CSSPF. We also aim to one day be an official DBSK fansite under the well-known SM Entertainment. Other than that we are also hoping that the group idol, DBSK themselves to come and visit our fansite also not forgetting to leave their messages in the forum (WOW! That would be a dream come true (^__^)) We would be really happy if that to have happen.

Thank you for your time. WE LOVE YOU because YOU ROCK!!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
https://red-ocean.forumotion.com

About Red Ocean
Page 1 of 1